To help meet the needs of its patients Loma Linda University Health is committed to providing access to financial programs when patients are uninsured or underinsured and may need help in paying their hospital bill. For detailed information on financial assistance policies, how to apply or to receive answers to your questions, please contact your care provider directly. Ask for the billing department to get more information about your unique care needs.
- Financial Assistance Policy (English)
- Financial Assistance Policy (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Application (English)
- Financial Assistance Application (Spanish)
- Plain Language Summary (English)
- Plain Language Summary (Spanish)
- Billing and Collections Policy (English)
- Billing and Collections Policy (Spanish)
Unless otherwise indicated, the Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) Financial Assistance Policy only applies to services provided by a LLUH hospital. Any services provided by other entities participating in your care are not covered by this Policy. This includes physicians, ambulance companies or other providers that bill separately for their services.